Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Reg Landlords

Options
  • 24-08-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hey everyone, Im moving to Cork soon. Its easy to see why Cork rent prices are 850+ pm. Cork has picked up a lot work-wise in the last 2-3 years along with Dublin and Galway. I have been living in Limerick City for the last 10 years and have been here for the rise and fall of the economy and it just hasn't recovered here at all. The 2 main employers here are Vistakon and Cook medical with 1 or 2 automation companies in Shannon Co. Clare.

In my eyes Cork is seeing a small boom right now and now is the time to move. So to get to the point, I've landed a job in Cork with a 12 month contract and I have been paying €600 pm rent for a 3 bed in Limerick City centre which compared to Cork seems amazing and tbh Id sooner get a mortgage than pay upwards of €1000 pm for a decent living space in Cork.

So I'm just wondering if anyone knows anyone with a property to let preferably cash-in-hand for 2 working professionals with references and a tiny dog :D that would be great.

Thanks Lads!

Advertisement