Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coill Dubh Fibre?

Options
  • 24-08-2015 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I am just wondering if there is still a plan to upgrade Coill Dubh to Fibre. according to the ericom map it was to be done in June 2015. checked the map again and now Coill Dubh has been taken off it?

any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi gmg678,

Are you querying Coill Dubh in Co Kildare?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭gmg678

Yes I am. i know that it is not there right now. i just want to know that there is still a plan to bring it here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

gmg678 wrote: »
    Yes I am. i know that it is not there right now. i just want to know that there is still a plan to bring it here?
    Hi gmg678

Good news, If you follow the below link and select the map called "NGA fibre broadband network" then click on "All" on the right hand side panel your will see that there are 2 cabinets planned in that area - one is blue which is provisionally planned to go live in Winter 15/16 and the other is orange which has no specific date and estimates are spring to summer 2016

http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/#nga-map

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement