Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't statements go back more than 3 months on business online banking?

Options
  • 24-08-2015 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Why don't statements go back more than 3 months on business online banking? Surely the technology exists to enable BOI to store them longer, or is it just a handy way for the bank to make money on ordering duplicate statements? If gmail allow users to store several gigs of emails, surely you can extend your statement storage to a year at least?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi jdl108, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us and welcome to Boards.ie. 

Transaction Reports on Business Online currently only store transactions for up to 90 days. We appreciate all our customers feedback both positive and constructive and we will certainly forward your feedback to our Business Online team for future reviews. 

Thank you for your comments today and if we can help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭elastico

Hi jdl108, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us and welcome to Boards.ie. 

Transaction Reports on Business Online currently only store transactions for up to 90 days. We appreciate all our customers feedback both positive and constructive and we will certainly forward your feedback to our Business Online team for future reviews. 

Thank you for your comments today and if we can help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 
    I am sorry but that's not a valid excuse. When you get an answer from the business online people can you let us know a valid reason that it does not go back more than 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jdl108

elastico wrote: »
    I am sorry but that's not a valid excuse. When you get an answer from the business online people can you let us know a valid reason that it does not go back more than 3 months.

Hi Elaine,

I have to agree with user elastico here. Why even bother replying to a customer query in this way? You have just stated what the problem is and then tacked on a copy and paste corporate response. You are not answering the question.

jdl108 wrote: »
    Hi Elaine,

I have to agree with user elastico here. Why even bother replying to a customer query in this way? You have just stated what the problem is and then tacked on a copy and paste corporate response. You are not answering the question.

By the way I just had to fork out over twenty euro for a few duplicate statements urgently needed for accounts. And then they sent out the wrong account statements so I have to wait another 5 working days for new ones. The system is a money making scam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Good Morning,

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this aspect of the website, feedback is always welcomed and we have forwarded on your comments on to our Business Online Team.

I can confirm that you will not incur a charge for a bank statement unless you require a copy of a statement that has already been issued on your account.

Thanks for posting and please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Advertisement

Good Morning,

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with this aspect of the website, feedback is always welcomed and we have forwarded on your comments on to our Business Online Team.

I can confirm that you will not incur a charge for a bank statement unless you require a copy of a statement that has already been issued on your account.

Thanks

Nicola
    Yet another ridiculous response from BOI. You are again stating what I already know!! I know that the statements posted out are included in bank charges ("you will not incur a charge for a bank statement" is inaccurate). BOI is again failing to answer the question. WHY DON'T BUSINESS ONLINE STATEMENTS GO BACK FOR MORE THAN 90 DAYS????? What is the reason??? Unless someone can answer this question directly, please do not put any more stupid corporate replies on here about "thanking me for  my time" ... or "we are grateful for your feedback" or "we forward all queries".  Just get off the chair, go find the person who is responsible for this and ask them directly! How hard can that be? stop copying and pasting stupid corporate responses!!!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

jdl108 wrote: »
    Good Morning,

Thanks

Nicola
    Yet another ridiculous response from BOI. You are again stating what I already know!! I know that the statements posted out are included in bank charges ("you will not incur a charge for a bank statement" is inaccurate). BOI is again failing to answer the question. WHY DON'T BUSINESS ONLINE STATEMENTS GO BACK FOR MORE THAN 90 DAYS????? What is the reason??? Unless someone can answer this question directly, please do not put any more stupid corporate replies on here about "thanking me for  my time" ... or "we are grateful for your feedback" or "we forward all queries".  Just get off the chair, go find the person who is responsible for this and ask them directly! How hard can that be? stop copying and pasting stupid corporate responses!!!
    jdl108, welcome to Boards. Please review our FAQs before posting again. Posting in a respectful manner is required; there is no need for shouting (POSTING IN CAPS) or being rude; we do not tolerate either. Any more posts like this will be removed. 

Advertisement