Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems at every single stage

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Hello Tony/Alan/anyone! Anyone there? Echo! Echo... echo...

We've had no internet again the last few mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Eircon really are terrible.....

Eircon really are terrible.....
    I'm starting to see the funny side of it now!

Tony/Alan, can I please be provided with your code of practice with regard to customer complaint handling which I last mentioned nearly two months ago.

Secondly can I please be provided with the complaint reference number?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CiaraB44

Disgraceful Company!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

If they started to provide electricity I'd rather do without. I don't know how they are still in business with their absolutely laughable "customer service". They have nothing but contempt for their customers.

Hey, it's Friday again so I though I'd ask for an update as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

TheChizler wrote: »
    Hey, it's Friday again so I though I'd ask for an update as usual.

Hope your in no hurry for it

I must complement ye on the GUI update; it's a very clean looking error screen ;)

366101.png

This is still happening about twice a week (that we happen to notice) for the best part of a morning or evening.

I called 1901 to report it and they didn't seem to be aware of previous faults.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

an absolute joke of a company, as for so-called customer service don't make me laugh ive 6 weeks left of my contract and it cant come any sooner I spent 1hr 10mins on to them 2 weeks ago trying to get myaccount  issues sorted was assured it will be sorted, rang again on thurs just gone and still weren't sorted   come on 1hr 10mins can anybody beat that customer service my arse

• Advertisement
Advertisement