Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer New Apartment

Options
  • 24-08-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    I have just recently moved into a new apartment and used the moving in form on the Electric Ireland website to set up my new account. I have never been a customer of Electric Ireland or any other electrical utility in Ireland. My landlord has said that the previous tenant was with Electric Ireland so I am hoping it is an easy switch. I have signed up with all information like meter readings and meter number. I would also like to pay with Direct debit. 

My question is, do I need to do anything else apart from using the moving in form? I am not sure how I choose a price plan etc. as that option was not given to me.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Marthia Mao,

Thank you for your interest in registering with Electric Ireland.

If you are interested in setting up on direct debit and seeing our prices you can sign up here instead of the moving in form. Paper billing and direct debit would be required for the maximum discount on offer.

If you have any other questions or queries, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement