Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best games for €20 or less on the Irish PlayStation store

Options
  • 24-08-2015 3:52pm

I'm looking out for a new game on the PlayStation store, but for preferably up to €20.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I'm looking out for a new game on the PlayStation store, but for preferably up to €20.

Any ideas?

What platform?

Ha! That would've been good to mention, huh? PS4!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Tried it, but it wasn't really my thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Zombi looks amazing, however I don't own it.............yet ... Going to maybe purchase this week but it's highly reviewed on Steam and seems like an awesome game... It is a remake of the Zombie-U game for Wii U which almost made me purchase a Wii U just for the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Axiom Verge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter was really enjoyable, 18.99 on PS store

Hotline Miami is good fun and will drive you made at times, 8.99

Rocket League is addictive for multiplayer action, was free on PS+ but now 19.99

Zombi looks amazing, however I don't own it.............yet ... Going to maybe purchase this week but it's highly reviewed on Steam and seems like an awesome game... It is a remake of the Zombie-U game for Wii U which almost made me purchase a Wii U just for the game...

ZombiU still has one of the greatest trailers ever, in my opinion. What I love most about is that each person you see becomes a zombie in the following scene.

I might get that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Child of Light.

• Advertisement

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter was really enjoyable, 18.99 on PS store

Hotline Miami is good fun and will drive you made at times, 8.99

Rocket League is addictive for multiplayer action, was free on PS+ but now 19.99

Got Rocket League when it was on PS+ and love it. The likes of Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - I'm not sure how sold I am on what is effectively a playable novel. I'll probably look into getting them when they come down in price a bit more. Yes, yes, I know someone will defend them until they're blue in the face, but I can't personally rationalize paying €20 for something that lasts maybe 5 hours and has zero replayability once done.

So far Zombi has been a suggestion I'm really interested in. Surely there has to be more out there for the cheapskates among us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Any ideas?

WipeOut HD - The best game on PSN and only €7.99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Someone posted a link to where you can get 20$ canadian credit for 13euro in the Playstation Bargains thread... So if you get that then you can buy Zombi on the canadian store for that price, will need a Canadian account though...

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

You could wait for a good deal. Metro redux was 20 euro in the sales and thats two great games. If you ever get a vita or ps tv persona 4 is 20.

Got Metro Redux and loved it. Actually owned Metro 2 on the Xbox 360 and got so far into it, but encountered a gamebreaking bug, where I fell into some water, but there was no trigger to get me back out, so I was outside of the map, and encountered an auto-save, and kept spawning outside of the map.

Advertisement