Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for D15 clothes alterations ?

Options
  • 24-08-2015 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭

A friend's daughter needs a party dress altered. Any suggestions for someone local ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Dublin 15 forum - hoping you'll get better responses there

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭R1_Pete

I have used the zip yard in Blanch quite a bit and found them really good. I have had suits altered, jeans taken up, shirts darted etc and all were spot on. My wife also had a few things altered there and was really happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

R1_Pete wrote: »
    I have used the zip yard in Blanch quite a bit and found them really good. I have had suits altered, jeans taken up, shirts darted etc and all were spot on. My wife also had a few things altered there and was really happy with it.

+1 on the zipyard.They're great.

Had another place in the village recommended to me last year. Ruined a very expensive dress

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Cheers guys, Zip Yard it is :)

Advertisement