Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age is Cocoa Brown's Marissa Carter

Options
  • 24-08-2015 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but just wondering if anyone knows what age Marissa is?
    She's always giving advice about Anti ageing skincare and people are always telling her she looks great for her age, so I'm presuming she's in her very early 40's?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Gosh For some reason I thought she was in her early 30's :confused: I think she is great but always thought she looked a lot older than her age....due to all the make up she used to wear. I noticed though she has really scaled it back now though ;)

Here you go...according to interview she is 32 :)
    http://www.evoke.ie/beauty/cocoa-brown-tanning-queen-marissa-carter-interview
    Love cocoa brown ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

Millem wrote: »
    Gosh For some reason I thought she was in her early 30's :confused: I think she is great but always thought she looked a lot older than her age....due to all the make up she used to wear. I noticed though she has really scaled it back now though ;)

Here you go...according to interview she is 32 :)
    http://www.evoke.ie/beauty/cocoa-brown-tanning-queen-marissa-carter-interview
    Love cocoa brown ;)

Sheesh. I thought she was heaps older!! Gas, when she's talking about amazing anti ageing treatments and the like.
    Just shoes you that you can have access to all the best treatments and lotions but genetics will win out always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

32? Seriously? I would have thought late thirties at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wow she looks a lot older! I would have guessed early 40s.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Agreed I would have put her at late 30's. I looked at a few pics of her and it seems the more make up and tan she wears the more it ages her. But some pics of her with less tan and make up she does look more her age and much prettier.

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Agreed I would have put her at late 30's. I looked at a few pics of her and it seems the more make up and tan she wears the more it ages her. But some pics of her with less tan and make up she does look more her age and much prettier.

I totally agree! She looks great will less make up and tan. I think when people are skinny Minnie's it also ages them in the face.

I totally agree! She looks great will less make up and tan. I think when people are skinny Minnie's it also ages them in the face.

She's not skinny though, she's quite curvy.

I think she's just unfortunate looking tbh. It's not like she has wrinkles or old-looking skin or anything, she just has an old-looking face!

She's not skinny though, she's quite curvy.

I think she's just unfortunate looking tbh. It's not like she has wrinkles or old-looking skin or anything, she just has an old-looking face!

Ah now unless she put on weight since I saw her in carter beauty (pre this pregnancy) I would call her a skinny Minnie. I would Defo not call her curvy she is small in height and petite with boobs.

She's definitely not skinny. Look at her arms and legs. She's a lovely shapely, curvy figure.

nrWFK1c.jpg

2014-10-02_new_3675023_I3.JPG

article-0-0D99792E00000578-509_224x723.jpg

Have you ever seen her in the flesh? Google her standing beside people.

• Advertisement

I've seen her standing next to people in pictures. It's clear to see from the photos that she has a curvy figure, she doesn't have skinny arms or legs.

I've seen her standing next to people in pictures. It's clear to see from the photos that she has a curvy figure, she doesn't have skinny arms or legs.

I have seen her a good few times in the flesh and she is no more more than a 8. Could even be less as she is small in height. She was like a doll. No way would I call that curvy. But then maybe we have different definitions of "curvy" ;) I remember seeing a pic "at home" with her son and I would say she has skinny arms. She is very "tanned" in it.
    Anyway I don't want to bash her...I think she is fab..always real friendly in her salon and a great business woman ;)

I have seen her a good few times in the flesh and she is no more more than a 8. Could even be less as she is small in height. She was like a doll. No way would I call that curvy. But then maybe we have different definitions of "curvy" ;) I remember seeing a pic "at home" with her son and I would say she has skinny arms. She is very "tanned" in it.
    Anyway I don't want to bash her...I think she is fab..always real friendly in her salon and a great business woman ;)

You can be a size 8 and still be curvy, and being a size 8 doesn't necessarily make you skinny. She has womanly hips, boobs, shapely legs...I think that's the epitome of curvy.

I can't say I know anything about her tbh, but I'm a fan of her tan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Well whatever age she is she has a great product which is used worldwide and is a great business woman. And if she is in her early 30's then fair play to her for her achievements and her successes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The OP has her answer and I don't think it's necessary to have a thread where people post what age they think she looks (I'm sure none of us would like it if people did it to us) so I'm locking this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement