Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate timetable?

• 24-08-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Hi guys,

Starting a post grad next week. I haven't received my orientation pack yet. When do post grads normally get their timetable or how would I go about getting it? Any help would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 joemcg18

I also have not received mine and also would like to know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

I got mine on orientation day, but if you know your course code you can chuck it in to this here and it'll give you a general class timetable

http://www.timetable.ul.ie/course.asp

The only thing is that if you're taking modules with several tutorial or lab groups, all of them will be listed, but you can at least see what times lectures are. You'll be told then once you start what your individual timetable is and that will tell you what lab and tutorial groups to go to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 themerovingian

I got mine on orientation day, but if you know your course code you can chuck it in to this here and it'll give you a general class timetable

http://www.timetable.ul.ie/course.asp

The only thing is that if you're taking modules with several tutorial or lab groups, all of them will be listed, but you can at least see what times lectures are. You'll be told then once you start what your individual timetable is and that will tell you what lab and tutorial groups to go to.

Thanks! Does this only work for undergraduate though? I can't find a course code for my post grad at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

No, I definitely used it for my post grad last year. What course are you doing?

Advertisement