Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you a broadband only landline option?

Options
  • 24-08-2015 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭

I currently have Simply Broadband with VF, and was wondering if you have a similar option?

If so, what's the monthly cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

NIMAN wrote: »
    I currently have Simply Broadband with VF,  and was wondering if you have a similar option?

If so, what's the monthly cost?
    Hi NIMAN

Forgive me, I'm a little confused by the title, are you seeking a quote for a broadband only plan? Or perhaps broadband with landline?

If broadband only there's a package for €45 per month (which offers unlimited download allowance)

To order this or querie further please contact our sales team via WebChat at www.eircom.net/chatnow or call the for free on 1800503303.

Cheers

Al :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Yeah its broadband only I'm looking for.

45 is steep, I am currently paying VF 32 monthly (admittedly a 20gb allowance which I have never broken). Would there be any introductory offers available like you sometimes get for the 1st 6 months? I'm not in a Fibre area and only get 4meg speed, so unlimited not much use to me!

Would there be a set up cost if I was to move to Eircom? Cost of a new modem?

Your link for CHATNOW doesn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

NIMAN wrote: »
    Yeah its broadband only I'm looking for.

45 is steep, I am currently paying VF 32 monthly (admittedly a 20gb allowance which I have never broken). Would there be any introductory offers available like you sometimes get for the 1st 6 months? I'm not in a Fibre area and only get 4meg speed, so unlimited not much use to me!

Would there be a set up cost if I was to move to Eircom? Cost of a new modem?

Your link for CHATNOW doesn't work.
    Hi NIMAN

The modem is free but there is indeed a promotion offered by sales on free phone 1800503303 offering the first six months for €30 then €45 per month the after - 18 month contract.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement