Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best kind of account for intermittent saving?

Options
  • 24-08-2015 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I have presently got a current account and my mortgage is also with Bank of Ireland. I am looking to set up an account into which I could transfer some money weekly with the intention of saving towards paying large bills during the year e.g. car insurance, car tax, tv licence etc... 
    I would like the ability to transfer the money from my current account easily and access the savings quickly also. Could you advise as to which kind of saving account might be best?

Thank you for any advice. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi there,
    I have presently got a current account and my mortgage is also with Bank of Ireland. I am looking to set up an account into which I could transfer some money weekly with the intention of saving towards paying large bills during the year e.g. car insurance, car tax, tv licence etc... 
    I would like the ability to transfer the money from my current account easily and access the savings quickly also. Could you advise as to which kind of saving account might be best?

Thank you for any advice. 
    Hi doctorwhogirl,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

It would be best to discuss your requirements with one of our qualified savings advisers who will be happy to recommend a suitable account. You can call 0818 200 347 to speak to an adviser, or you can get more information and request a callback here.

I hope this helps, thanks for posting and please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement