Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many phone calls it takes to get things done right ?

Options
  • 25-08-2015 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

On August the 5th me and wife have called EI to add wife's name on the bill. 
    The moment my call was answered I knew nothing good will come out of this. She consultant used her best vocal skills to make me feel like intruder. I tried to be as brief as possible to not disturb for too long.  
    Passed the phone to wife. Wife gave permission to add her name. Wife also explained that we share the same surname but hers varies from mine with only one letter. My surname ends with "i" while her ends with "a". She consultant entered new details and said it's done. Also confirmed that new bill will be issued with both names on it. Great. Following day bill comes up for online viewing so a quick check if both names came up as we wanted. To my big disappointment wife's surname was spelled exactly as mine.  So another quick call to EI CS.  He consultant was very helpful after hearing the explanation. He consultant said he'll fix it. After about 3 minutes on hold - SUCCESS. An "i" have become "a" - well I hope it did. I hope because during same phone call with He consultant I've requested a new bill to be issued - ASAP. When I asked if bill will be available online shortly I've got positive reply. Over two weeks later still no bill.  I have a strange feeling I'll be waiting for that bill until October. I'm dreading to call third time. 

I want only one thing:
    I want a bill with correct surnames on it - ASAP. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Magic ]=),
    We're sorry to hear this.
    In order to look into this for you could you provide us with the following details by private message?
    - Your full name 
    - Your account number 
    - The first line of your address 
    - Your contact number or date of birth 
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.
    Thank you, 
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

PM sent. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Magic ]=),

Thank you.

We will be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

After few pm's and two weeks later there's still no bill available.
    When I'll be able to see requested bill online??

Hi Magic ]=),

Thank you.

We will be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Magic ]=),

We have responded to your private message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Advertisement
Advertisement