Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free consultation at orthodontist

Options
  • 25-08-2015 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Hi all, my gf used her prsi sponsored dental exam already - would like a recommendation for an orthodontist that offers free consultations please? Dublin area thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

Highly recommed DR Tom Houilihan in the Hermitage clinic Lucan - Free consultation and extremely nice person who does excellent work.

Don't let the address put you off as such, his work is the same price as others around. (I shopped around and took parking and distance into consideration too)

Hope that helps.!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

gelsthe wrote: »
    Highly recommed DR Tom Houilihan in the Hermitage clinic Lucan - Free consultation and extremely nice person who does excellent work.

Don't let the address put you off as such, his work is the same price as others around. (I shopped around and took parking and distance into consideration too)

Hope that helps.!

Thank you gelsthe!

Advertisement