Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut down trees

Options
  • 25-08-2015 7:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

I see a few big trees cut down last week in my estate / large cuts just left lying around / no one seems to be collecting them ..I wonder who owns them ? Is it county council ? I know someone that would like the wood and would collect it but I'm not sure who owns it

Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

I see a few big trees cut down last week in my estate / large cuts just left lying around / no one seems to be collecting them ..I wonder who owns them ? Is it county council ? I know someone that would like the wood and would collect it but I'm not sure who owns it

Any ideas

Is it a private estate/development?If so then maybe contact the management company who would be involved in the estates upkeep.

Advertisement