Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut down trees/ private estate

Options
  • 25-08-2015 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

I see a few big trees cut down last week in my estate / large cuts just left lying around / no one seems to be collecting them ..I wonder who owns them ? Is it county council ? I know someone that would like the wood and would collect it but I'm not sure who owns it

Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ring the engineers office in the local council office and ask who is responsible for tree cutting. Explain the situation and ask is it ok if you clear away the timber.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I would use them for firewood?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I would use them for firewood?

Ya me too lol just concerned about being caught ! Didn't bother after thks all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Are they still there? Where is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

newmug wrote: »
    Are they still there? Where is this?

The vultures are circling 😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Presumably they left the timber in the sure and certain knowledge that someone would thieve it and save them the trouble of taking it away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

looksee wrote: »
    Presumably they left the timber in the sure and certain knowledge that someone would thieve it and save them the trouble of taking it away :D

Appreciate advice you can close thread mod

Advertisement