Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 In-Running Offer

• 25-08-2015 9:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭

I used the bet365 in running offer on the Arsenal-Liverpool match last night. However bet365 won't refund the losing in-running bet as my account is restricted. Surely if I was not allowed to use this offer, it shouldn't have shown up on my account as soon as I logged in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

That's an interesting one.
    If you weren't entitled to it, it shouldn't have shown up in your in-box.
    I know 2 others who are restricted and they haven't got an email offer for months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

robbiezero wrote: »
    I used the bet365 in running offer on the Arsenal-Liverpool match last night. However bet365 won't refund the losing in-running bet as my account is restricted. Surely if I was not allowed to use this offer, it shouldn't have shown up on my account as soon as I logged in?

That sounds wrong. The offer was open to all users. You should not have been able to place the 50 pre match bet if your account was restricted. They should refund u the in play bet for sure in this case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

robbiezero wrote: »

take a screenshot of the message in your account. after you include it in an email they will refund you without doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Be surprised if he received an email as bet365 never send them to restricted accounts. Probably just seen the offer on the homepage and presumed it open to everyone. Bet3665 are strict on this, no refund will be given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

That sounds wrong. The offer was open to all users. You should not have been able to place the 50 pre match bet if your account was restricted. They should refund u the in play bet for sure in this case.
    Be surprised if he received an email as bet365 never send them to restricted accounts. Probably just seen the offer on the homepage and presumed it open to everyone. Bet3665 are strict on this, no refund will be given.

As Ken250 said, it will show on the Home page for everyone.
    They send mails to restricted accounts to say they will not be able to get any offers in the future including the BIR offers.
    If restricted you may still be able to place a €50 on the match, would just depend on how restricted the account was and whether the company wanted to lay the bet or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement