Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a mental heath councillor in Limerick City that would work with

• 25-08-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Can someone recommend a mental health councillor for an 18 year old male in the Limerick city area.
    Would be great if they could personally recommended them . Need help for my 18 yr old son, he has been feeling very down lately and just wants to talk to someone maybe a male might be better though if anyone can recommend anyone would be great. Have looked up the list but there are so many it's hard to know who. Thats why if someone could personally recommend them it would really help.. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

We have a counsellor, Dermot McNamara, who supports many of the younger clients in the disability service that I work in. I couldn't recommend him enough. He is quite young himself and has such a personable way about him. He is well trained and has a good amount of experience. His work contact is 085-1428948

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭AndrewTheCat

oakwoodpsych dot com/

declan aherne is the man for the job.

give him a ring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

oakwoodpsych dot com/

declan aherne is the man for the job.

give him a ring

+ 1 for Oakwood.

Advertisement