Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny - waterford - kilkenny lift sharing.

Options
  • 25-08-2015 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello, I'm just about to start working in Waterford and I'm wondering if anyone would be interesting in lift sharing?
    My hours are flexible and change weekly mostly I would travel to waterford in the mornings 9 or 10am and returning to kilkenny around 10pm.
    If anyone would like to share lift please let me know.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Think there's specific car pooling websites you can stick an ad up like up getthere.ie for stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 spruceness

already on it. not much luck so far ... so decided to try here as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Wait at the M9 junction at Danesfort around the time you would normally be passing and have a word with the car poolers who park up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 spruceness

Was always wondering why the cars are parked there... might be the only chance ha or finally get a licence :)

Advertisement