Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for housemates in Dublin - to rent

Options
  • 25-08-2015 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Okay, as I'm sure anyone searching for accommodation in Dublin is having a hell of a horrific time finding something, or anything for that matter. It's bringing me to the point of tears. I've been searching house shares/rooms to rent and everywhere seems to be just maxed.

I was thinking of gathering four or five people together who are in the same boat and perhaps going in on a house together from there...

I am a 24 year old professional so really I'd prefer to live with mature students/professionals too, I am based in the Donnybrook area but wouldn't mind getting a house anywhere in town or south of the city...

If anyone out there is also struggling for accommodation and has the same preferences as me in regards to location and housemates, let's team up and hopefully end this madness.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SGKM

Hey, I’m a 29 year old professional guy working in the same area. I was looking to buy a place (had actually bought somewhere a few months back but it fell over – bank sale) but I'm of the view property is falling back so want to hang on 1 year+ to see how the market goes and rent somewhere in the meantime. Been looking too and it’s not easy. I’d be interested in teaming up for a professional house share south of the city.

I’ll send you a PM with my details but I don’t know if you have to have a certain amount of posts to access PM?

Advertisement