Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Gas Bill

Options
  • 25-08-2015 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, I moved house recently and I closed my account from Electric Ireland. I did give them the reading meter of electricity and gas. In few mins after calling the elecriticy bill came out no problem and then I was told the gas bill will be issued in 3 to 5 working days after they confirmed. Notw I can see from my account they did confirm it....A week after waiting, nothing no bill for gas. I did call where is my final closing gas billl I was told again sorry there is a delay from the department even the girl said it should be out days ago then she emailed them and she said I will have it in 3 to 5 working days again. A week after nothing again so I called where is the final bill of gas, believe me same story I was told he will email then 3 days I will get my final bill but I got nothing after 3 days I called again same story so now Please how many times do I have to call to issue my bill ??? Note my landlord holds my deposit until I have my all closing bills so please I want an answer and really please don't mention 3 to 5 days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi M7edShin,

We're sorry to hear of the delay in issuing your final bill.  

Could you could confirm the following details for us in a private message?

• Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We will then be happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 33 M7edShin

PM sent with all required details. Thanks

Hi M7edShin,

Thank you for that.

Your query has been added to the queue and we will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Brige 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi M7edShin,

Can you check your settings? We have been unable to respond to your private message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 33 M7edShin

Hi M7edShin,

Can you check your settings? We have been unable to respond to your private message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Hello Aoife,

It's fine now you can pm me I am waiting... 

Thank you 

• Advertisement

Hi M7edShin,

Thank you for that.

We will respond to you via private message as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement