Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinitron CRT (KV-21X5U)

Options
  • 25-08-2015 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

ITEM: [Sony Trinitron 21" CRT Television]
    POST\COLLECTION: [Collection]
    PRICE: [Free]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [n/a]

My parents are getting rid of my old Sony Trinitron CRT (21" model KV-21X5U). It's still in perfect nick and spent most of its life displaying my Dreamcast games. :)

Before it hits the skip I thought I would check if anyone would like to take it off my hands? Would be great for an arcade cabinet or some such.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

oh. would be interested in that alright. where are you based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

If you're in Cork, I'd be interested in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Hi Longz,

I am based in Dublin city centre, opposite St. Patrick's Cathedral.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

dang! too far for me at the moment :( I'll have to pass

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

I can grab it on Thursday if that suits?

• Advertisement

Hi DinoRex. That's fine but it would have to be at 8pm or later as I have a class straight after work. If you'd like to arrange an alternative day let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Hi DinoRex. That's fine but it would have to be at 8pm or later as I have a class straight after work. If you'd like to arrange an alternative day let me know.

Later should be fine. Will check with my girlfriend as she'll be doing the driving.

Good stuff. I'll PM you my details.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement