Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfect Location: Commute to Camden street and Woodenbridge

Options
  • 25-08-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

As the title suggests, I am trying to figure out the best location for two people to live when one has to commute to Camden street and the other to Woodenbridge in Wicklow.

We both drive but I wouldn't have exclusive use of the car park space in Camden street so regular, reliable and handy public transport to Dublin would be important. My boyfriend would also sometimes be required to travel to Thomastown in Kilkenny so we can't be too far north.

Can anyone advise on locations to check out? Would Greystones or somewhere on the dart line be the better option or further west, Donard or Hollywood? We would like to keep budget down if possible, say below €1000, in which case we could do a one bed but not studio. This will be our first time living together so want to keep some personal space if possible.

Thank you!

Advertisement