Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pathetic Customer Service

Options
  • 25-08-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

I tried ringing Credit Services today after being denied a credit extension for 1 single month while on my holidays.

Of course as a customer who has paid my bill in full on time every month for the last 20 years I'm no good to them.

So I rang up only to be told that "Credit Services don't talk to customers"

A pathetic company who'll be down four long term account holders in the coming weeks.

This isn't a question. Just a public declaration of immense dissatisfaction.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

QikBax wrote: »
    I tried ringing Credit Services today after being denied a credit extension for 1 single month while on my holidays.

Of course as a customer who has paid my bill in full on time every month for the last 20 years I'm no good to them.

So I rang up only to be told that "Credit Services don't talk to customers"

A pathetic company who'll be down four long term account holders in the coming weeks.

This isn't a question. Just a public declaration of immense dissatisfaction.
    Hi QikBax,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear you're unhappy with the service you received. We do appreciate customer feedback and we will certainly pass on your comments to our Credit Team.

If you wish to make a formal complaint regarding this, please see our Customer Complaints Process here

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭epfff

Hi QikBax,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear you're unhappy with the service you received. We do appreciate customer feedback and we will certainly pass on your comments to our Credit Team.

If you wish to make a formal complaint regarding this, please see our Customer Complaints Process here

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Good to know I'm not the only customer that means nothing to the bank

Will this keep the share holders happy in the long term?
    Because it's very obvious at the moment they are all that matters

Advertisement