Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small peanut butters and Nutella packs

Options
  • 25-08-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I came across these on hols and was wondering is there anywhere I could purchase these in Ireland. They're so handy. You know the little packets of jam you get in restaurants etc....well I'm looking for the little packets of peanut butter or Nutella. Both of these available in USA but can't find them in Ireland.
    Thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

These usually cost a fortune per gram, I don't know where to get them here, they are on amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mini+nutella

I got mini plastic containers in dealz that I keep butter in, like a tiny butter dish and I can also bring them to work. Dealz also do mini bonne maman jam jars.
    http://www.dealz.ie/dz-30g-bonne-maman-straw-jam

116634.jpg

These are just 30grams. The tapered side make them easy to clean, and easier to fill than the little honey pots you usually get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

An Eastern European supermarket I go to in Dublin has little individual packs of hazelnut spread & that one that's hazelnut & a white vanilla type spread. I've spotted more and more of those one serving Nutella packs in cafés but yet to see them actually for sale, unless you can get to a wholesaler.

There was a thread around these parts a while ago where we were trying to track down individual peanut butter servings and it didn't pan out. The only place I've seen them for sale anywhere even remotely near by is Amsterdam!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Is it like these for Nutella?

325.jpg

They sell them here in Canada, and I've definitely bought them in the UK, but I can't think if I've ever seen them in Ireland. You can get them on Amazon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I've seen the nutella ones in applegreen petrol stations - would love to pick up nit butter ones. Would gladly pay the premium because of my terrible portion control when it comes to nut butter :(:o

Advertisement