Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens looking for a good home

Options
  • 25-08-2015 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

My friend has kittens looking for a good home, I took one so theres 3 left, there's one tortishell female and 2 ginger males, will be ready to go in end of september

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

My friend has kittens looking for a good home, I took one so theres 3 left, there's one tortishell female and 2 ginger males, will be ready to go in end of september

Unfortunately, there are always kittens looking for a good home. People need to get their animals neutered before they breed.

I hope they find a good home. There are reports of kittens being used to blood dogs for fighting. Contact the WSPCA or Waterford Animal Welfare for advice on rehoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

make sure your friend does home checks to see if the new owners are suitable and make sure to either neuter them yourself and or insist the new owners neuter them or else you'll have several more kittens to rehome and neuter this time next year

Advertisement