Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 wireless network adaptor

Options
  • 25-08-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

Where can I buy one of these? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

munster87 wrote: »
    Where can I buy one of these? Thanks in advance

I have a spare one if you want to buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭munster87

doniem wrote: »
    I have a spare one if you want to buy it.

How much do they go for!? Are you in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

munster87 wrote: »
    How much do they go for!? Are you in Dublin?

They are about 40 new and tend to be about 20-25 second hand. No I'm in Cork. Have a look on adverts.ie there are always a few for sale there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Or alternatively, look into Homeplugs, they run a network over your electrical cables, so you wouldn't need wireless at all.

See these for example. I haven't gotten any in years now, so don't know which exactly which ones to recommend, but I found them better than wireless.

I would however, recommend going with the 500 or above homeplugs, thats just the (theoretical) speed they operate at.

Advertisement