Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LYIT

Options
  • 25-08-2015 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anyone studying in LYIT this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Oliverferris

Im gonna be studying Computers :) LY717

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I am, has anyone got there pin and user Id yet?? Need it to register online and have yet to receive it

Ive not received it yet :( I emailed the LYIT to find out when i should expect it to arrive...Still no reply yet :/

grand was a bit worried there

What course you doing?

• Advertisement

Computer game development, think it's ly707

Ahh i know a few lads doing that too...Ive created a group on Facebook for all 1st year Computer students :) Feel free to join :P facebook.com/groups/1643946572519128/

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

I am, has anyone got there pin and user Id yet?? Need it to register online and have yet to receive it

Pro tip if you get it and you can't log on contact admissions not computer services. Unreal how many people have called/emailed about it last few days.

Ant695 wrote: »
    Pro tip if you get it and you can't log on contact admissions not computer services. Unreal how many people have called/emailed about it last few days.

well im moving this week so I'll be ringing them up today to see when it should be out

well im moving this week so I'll be ringing them up today to see when it should be out

Surprised you didn't get it already. People have been ringing since thursday that had theirs.

• Advertisement

I received mine today...And sure enough I'm unable to login to the online registration :L

I received mine today...And sure enough I'm unable to login to the online registration :L

Yeah just seen your email there now.

Got my pin and that today, I ring registration if I want to pay the full amount to have it added to my account right?

Got my pin and that today, I ring registration if I want to pay the full amount to have it added to my account right?

Yeah ring Admissions if you want the full amount adding to your account
    Telephone: +353 74 9186000

Is anyone else having problems paying the fees?? I keep getting an error, would the fact my card is a debit card not a credit card be causing it? anyone?

Is anyone else having problems paying the fees?? I keep getting an error, would the fact my card is a debit card not a credit card be causing it? anyone?

Quite a few people seem to be having issues with the online registration,The face your card is a Debit card and not a credit card shouldn't be causing any issues.I would suggest giving admissions a call I've included their number:

Telephone: +353 74 9186000

Could be due to a limit on your card for how much you can charge in a day.

Ant695 wrote: »
    Could be due to a limit on your card for how much you can charge in a day.

this is it, fecking visa debit have a 1500 limit per transaction and 2500 a day if anyone else is having problems

does anyone want to grab a pint in the cavern?

Advertisement