Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 6 Screen Repair

• 25-08-2015 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations on a decent place in Dublin City Centre to get an iPhone 6 screen repaired and how much will it set me back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Any recommendations on a decent place in Dublin City Centre to get an iPhone 6 screen repaired and how much will it set me back?
    Apple

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Apple

Any idea of cost with Apple? Are those Chinese shops any good or more hassle than worth?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

€121.30

https://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=servicefaq&geo=Ireland&product=iphone

I'd only consider not getting it done by Apple if they'll fix it for a lot less which is not likely.
    Keep warranty, genuine parts (never genuine if not by fixed Apple).
    Beware though if there is more damage to the phone than just the screen -eg the housing is damaged so badly it needs to be replaced to fit the screen- apple may charge the higher out-warranty-repair fee.

Advertisement