Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Benefit

Options
  • 25-08-2015 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm starting college in September and my mum is being a complete ditz about the filling in the child benefit form. She's saying that she can get it stamped by the school, but I'm not sure and I'm pretty sure it needs to be stamped by the college I'm going to, so if anyone could settle this little debate, I would be really happy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

The reason that no-one is replying is because you aren't being very clear as to what exactly you're talking about.

Why would the college have anything to do with child benefits? The vast majority of students are 18 and over.

Why would your school even have anything to do with child benefit forms?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,351 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

a fat guy wrote: »
    The reason that no-one is replying is because you aren't being very clear as to what exactly you're talking about.

Why would the college have anything to do with child benefits? The vast majority of students are 18 and over.

Why would your school even have anything to do with child benefit forms?

Well if it's still like it used to be, you could get the payment for further years once in fill time education, hence the requirement for form being stamped by college

Advertisement