Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Add payee country list

Options
  • 25-08-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I need to add a payee that resides in the country (non SEPA) which is not listed in the drop down. Please advise how this can be achieved.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

hayk wrote: »
    Hello,

I need to add a payee that resides in the country (non SEPA) which is not listed in the drop down. Please advise how this can be achieved.

Thanks
    Hi hayk,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

There are a small number of countries which are not available for international transfers on Banking 365 online. It may be possible to make a transfer to this country via your local Bank of Ireland branch. Can we ask which country you wish to make a transfer to?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hayk

hayk wrote: »
    Hello,

Thanks
    Hi hayk,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

There are a small number of countries which are not available for international transfers on Banking 365 online. It may be possible to make a transfer to this country via your local Bank of Ireland branch. Can we ask which country you wish to make a transfer to?

Thanks,

Sharon
    Hi Sharon. thanks for your reply. Trying to make a transfer to Armenia. I have done it from the local branch few times but wondering if it's possible to do online.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi hayk,

It's not currently possible to make an International transfer to Armenia on Banking 365 online. This transfer can be made through your local Bank of Ireland branch. For more information on International money transfers, please see here

Apologies for any inconvenience. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement