Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Di2 cable set. Yearly have all parts needed for a di2 build

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Pantanifan84

New saddle. (Fizik arione) new lid (carnac corus) new mtb breaks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭timmy_mallet

White version of the below... Was on a good offer t'other day, 25.

Have the suspicion it will make me look like a complete chief when wearing it, though.

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/HECANOTUS/carnac-corus-road-helmet

HECANOTUS_P2.jpg?v=s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭timmy_mallet

New saddle. (Fizik arione) new lid (carnac corus) new mtb breaks

High five for the Carnac Corus:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Misuro B+ sensor. After a few attempts trying to hack the speed sensor on the Turbo Muin I got from Halfords, I decided to check the model number, and its actually greater than 30,000! This means speed, power and cadence from the official sensor, so hack attempts binned! Makes halfords, with or without the axa discount, the best price for the muin out there for the moment I think.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Planet X Team Carbon Vernice Road Shoe. Half tempted to go full freed and get the full carnac kit (helmet and all!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Three sets of these tyre levers, one set for each bike. Great levers for stiff tyres like Schwalbe Marathon Plus. About €11 all in, including delivery.

41S2E5SbINL.jpg

Red Kev wrote: »
    Three sets of these tyre levers, one set for each bike. Great levers for stiff tyres like Schwalbe Marathon Plus. About €11 all in, including delivery.

41S2E5SbINL.jpg

From where?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Red Kev wrote: »

41S2E5SbINL.jpg

Be careful with metal levers on alloy it carbon rims!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Freehub body for my carbon wheels :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭jamesd

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Mastering Cycling by John Howard, looks to be interesting enough.

Also, a new quick release thingy for my Dad's turbo which he's given me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

castelli velocissimo 2 bib tights
    Smart lunar rear light x 2
    Planet x base layer
    Planet x socks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

A pair of these Look Touring Shoes

Keo compatible shoes that you can walk in apparently. They're in Laois at the moment with An Post

They look pretty daycent, I'd be interested to know how you find them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

New rack, panniers, Marathons and some slime tubes, and a couple of spare back lights on the way from Bike24. All for my daughters Frog. Sad day when the big brown boxes from the bike web sites are for your kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

My shiny new cannondale synapse disc! (refreshing the delivery status page all the time!)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Miklos wrote: »
    They look pretty daycent, I'd be interested to know how you find them.

I'll report back after a bit of use. Cycle Super Store have them in loads of sizes. They come with pedals too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Fulcrum Quattros to jazz up the winter bike, gping to remove the decals, any idea how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Inner Tubes Ad There Is Nowhere To Buy Them Less Than 40 Minutes drive Away Since The Closure Of Our 2 Local bIke Shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭jamesd

Finally arrived

I've a Lezyne Control Drive on the way. Looks handier than my current inflator.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

New look 675 stem ...hopefully it works or Ive a busted back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭pedro_colnago

A Fuji Sportif 1.1 with Shimano 105 and avid bb7 mech disc brakes for €750 on CRC, couldn't resist it. It will hopefully be a solid winter hack in the rain.
    Convinced myself I needed it after I took a small bit of a slide yesterday on a corner in the rain. Said to myself right I need a winter bike with disc brakes for this carry on. (Course ive managed up to now with rims but that kind of thinking is no fun!) I will upgrade the saddle, seat post, stem and wheels once the credit card cools down again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Three boxes and one package today and yesterday; new BB for hack (fitted), pannier, rack, Marathons, slime tubes, bottle cage and lights for youngest's bike (fitted), new chain goes on tonight (me), Garmin 200 (youngest, cheers Colm), new Marathon supreme to go on tonight (me), Altura jacket and shorts (youngest).

Can't believe the number of brown boxes coming for someone else's bike, we may have a second cyclist in the family at last. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Not quite in the post, considering I've just ambushed the Parcel Motel guy, but my new Rivelo Tideswell bibshorts from SportPursuit, and chamois cream and a pump from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

new lenes for my oakleys from revant optics

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Kask Protone (Black) :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

from wiggle; woolie boolies (love them!), Castelli Free socks 13 cuff, 25mm gatorskin

Advertisement