Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭dunworth1

2 pairs of gloves
    arm warmers
    leg warmers

bib tights from planet x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

A set of 1/4 " socket hex bits for my recently acquired Park Tool torque wrench

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Budget dropper post for the winter mountainbike and a brake for the 3year old's balance bike (by god does he need it)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ultegra 4mm pedals

3 way hex tool

chain wear gauge

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭AlreadyHome

Lobster outer shell winter gloves
    Chain earring

Both from Phew CC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Special edition Selle Rolls in blue, with matching bar tape

SASMROLLSSE_P1.jpg?v=s

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stevieg2009

Laser helmet
    Proviz gilet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Nothing,which is a disgraced really.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

club jersey
    club waterproof jacket
    club training hat

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭dahat

dahat wrote: »
    Nothing,which is a disgraced really.

Felt left out so ordered a cap and gloves from Galibier, must have dropped hundreds there last few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Osprey Flap Jack Courier Bag from CRC

to carry all my gear while cycling to the spinning classes that I'm planning on doing because I don't fancy cycling in the rain this winter..

oh wait..

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Rokta

800 lumen flashlight with bike mount.... because it is half the price of a dedicated bike light with similar power and longer lasting rechargeable battery and I can use it for other stuff too, because it is.... a flashlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭pedro_colnago

Started off looking at getting a pair of Shimano m520 pedals from CRC for 27 euro for the cyclocross season, which was fine til I said hmmmm what about new shoes so then looked for a cheap pair of mtb shoes and got a pair of mavic mtb shoes for 40 pounds on Westbrook cycles then saw and pulled the trigger on a pair of mavic ksyrium pro 11 road shoes for 65 pound and carbon Cannondale c2 seatpost for 40 quid in the sales. Damn Internet sales!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Proviz backpack cover to dazzle the drivers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

A Garmin out front mount with go pro/Virb fitting. Coming all the way from Australia which I didn't realise when ordering

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Rokta

Best of luck in the customs lottery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

a set of handbuilt 50mm carbon clinchers from the Spokesman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 killswitx

http://www.huntbikewheels.com/collections/road-rim-brake-wheels/products/hunt-race-season-aero-wide-road-wheelset-1480g-31deep-24wide

and ultegra rear derraileur 10sp from ebay that i have not read properly description well it was not saying that it has broken cage...in the mean time i have found another one that was even cheaper and got in already...:/

and 105 and overshoes from wiggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Beard comb.... for better aero you see :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭timmy_mallet

* *cough * *

dhb-Blok-Cycle-Socks-Cycling-Socks-Blue-Pink-SS16-TW0309.jpg?w=250&h=250

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Zipp CX bar tape for my wet/winter bike. The previous tape (also Zipp CX) lasted 2 years before the constant soaking it got caused it to laminate and peel on the bar tops.

Also ordered Leyzene storage bottle and tubes of SS cola/caffeine tabs x 3.

All the above from Merlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Alanbt

killswitx wrote: »
    http://www.huntbikewheels.com/collections/road-rim-brake-wheels/products/hunt-race-season-aero-wide-road-wheelset-1480g-31deep-24wide

and ultegra rear derraileur 10sp from ebay that i have not read properly description well it was not saying that it has broken cage...in the mean time i have found another one that was even cheaper and got in already...:/

and 105 and overshoes from wiggle.

I have just built up new bike with hunt disc brake wheels. Haven't tried them out yet but they look great!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 killswitx

Alanbt wrote: »
    I have just built up new bike with hunt disc brake wheels. Haven't tried them out yet but they look great!

ive read very good reviews on them, looking forward to it...i just dont know when will they come..on site its said oct wk1 but hmm no contact from them so far...bit impatient here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Alanbt

killswitx wrote: »
    ive read very good reviews on them, looking forward to it...i just dont know when will they come..on site its said oct wk1 but hmm no contact from them so far...bit impatient here

Mine were about 2 weeks late. Email them, they were quick to respond to me.
    They are pretty reasonable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MrDiyFan

Same as on one linked to below. €22 euro from the UK, I'll probably charge it in the shed as a precaution.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/SolarStorm-6000lm-2xCREE-T6-LED-Front-Bicycle-Light-Bike-Headlamp-Headlight-Lamp-/201072048225

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

thekooman wrote: »
    a set of handbuilt 50mm carbon clinchers from the Spokesman :D

Is this Cathal, The spokesman? If so I had no idea he'd be selling that sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Nothing currently in the post but I do have a pair of wheels with brand new Tannus tyres fitted, sitting in the boot of my car. Have to go for a quick spin and see if there's any noticeable difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Chuchote wrote: »
    Proviz backpack cover to dazzle the drivers.

Quoting myself to add a provizo ;) - Proviz's backpack cover won't cover a large backpack - they need to lengthen the straps and make it a little roomier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

Took advantage of the drop in Sterling this morning and ordered myself a new hard-tail.

Advertisement