Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭dancrowley

Campagnolo Chorus shifters, front and rear derailleurs.

Chamois crème.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Brooks B17 saddle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭fat bloke

This!

940-4346-full-cayo-5-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭monkeyslayer

^^ Great bike! I miss my Cayo, easily one of the best bikes I've ever owned. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

Chanced my arm and got some stuff from Ali Express

Bib Shorts
    Jersey
    Cleats.

Should see them some time in 2018 :)

• Advertisement

DHB Aeron Speed bib shorts.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-aeron-speed-bib-shorts/

Pricey for own brand stuff but several people have recommended them to me and I know they fit well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Bib Shorts
    Jersey
    Cleats.

You get to be excited that they're coming for how many months though?

Then you forget about them, and get a surprise from you, to you, when they do arrive. What's not to like ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Bib Shorts
    Jersey
    Cleats.

Its amazing the amount of stuff you can get all for 20squid on aliexpress ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

They arrived yesterday so not technically in the post.

Ergon GP5 handlebar grips.

Was getting some wrist pain on my hybrid doing 50km.

They give 3 to 4 hand positions instead of one.

Enable a hybrid to feel somewhat like a road bike in regards to resting the hand.

Plus nice for going uphill.

Well worth the €62.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Ultegra 6800 front & rear mechs, new, from ebay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭joey100

Moved one bike on and freed up space and money for another, having one or two issues getting it sorted but looks like this frame is on the way

33881939113_001e0d4d79_z.jpg

A Sagan superstar limited edition Allez sprint frame. Looks much better in photos that the mock up there.

34306845330_2540f2cd01_c.jpg

Have been looking for one of the sprint DSW frames for a while now but hard to get in Ireland, specialized stuff isn't usually available online from other countries but they seem to be shipping these. Nearly like a petrol colour, can't wait to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

So after a long wait, and some iffy customer service along the way, my Mercian Pro arrived today. I had a gut-feeling that they would get something wrong, and as it happens they chose to use gold finish where I had specified yellow.
    mercian-whole.jpgmercian-seat.jpgmercian-lugs.jpg
    After shaking my head for a while, and getting over the disappointment, I think I actually like the gold just fine. Maybe even a bit more than my old yellow colour-scheme. A lucky fukc-up, then. But Mercian remain a great bike-builder with shocking-bad admin and customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

oooh, bling, I likes it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Can't beat a Mercian.

Thought I'd seen those colors before.:D

American-artist-Jeff-Koons-poses-next-to-his-artwork-%E2%80%9CMichael-Jackson-and-Bubbles%E2%80%9D-1988-in-the-Fondation-Beyeler-in-Riehen-Switzerland.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

joey100 wrote: »
    Have been looking for one of the sprint DSW frames for a while now but hard to get in Ireland, specialized stuff isn't usually available online from other countries but they seem to be shipping these. Nearly like a petrol colour, can't wait to get it.

Well wear, would love a DSW. Get it from Sigma?
    On the way for me at the moment is boring stuff unfortunately:
    105 11-28 Cassette
    52t 105 Chainring
    And some Sapim spokes for an upcoming custom wheel build.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭joey100

Yep, hopefully, still trying to sort out the credit card issue! Had trouble with the transaction going through and now they are looking to confirm I am who I say I am. All being done through who ever processes their online payments and is taking ages, started on Monday night and still not heard anything back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Just arrived - SEM-France Loire jersey from Prendas, looks good but janey the Santini sizing does nothing for the ego!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

23.jpg

Fed up bringing the mud home after CX and MTBing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Troy Lee Design D2 full-face helmet in the post.

troy-lee-designs-d2-invade-helmet-my16_HT139095205z.jpg

Went on a bit of a splurge on jerseys last night and bought:

Castelli Prologo 4 S/S
    Sportful Groupetto Pro Team S/S
    Castelli Entrata S/S
    Cheji Flouro S/S jersey from Aliexpress (really nice design and couldn't resist at ?17 delivered - should have it by September :rolleyes:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Parktool Track pump from Canyon @ 20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Mashed my Athena FD on a spin Sunday. Jaysus there rare as hen's teeth in a 35mm clamp on - even the newer Potenza ones. Managed to get a band adopter and braze on one in Evans. €12 delivery for express was a bit saucy, but need it fitted this weekend before the W200.

Also picked up a pair of Endura shorts in the Cyclesuperstore Wednesday deal last week - will be handy for commuting.

A pair of Vittoria Corsa Graphene Plus clinchers (25mm, anthracite)
    A pair of Lifeline alloy bottle cages (silver)
    A pair of Oakley Jawbreakers (I have a pair of knock-offs, which are grand, but I think its time for the real deal)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Rokta

Garmin 520 and an Endurace from Canyon.

Cervelo R5 frameset (2017 frame, not the brand new one)
    3T seatpost, stem and bars
    LizardSkin bar tape
    52/36 chainrings for Campagnolo Record chainset (2014 5-arm model)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

My Zwatt power meter arrived, but now I need a new BB. Ordered on Friday.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

332307134569_1.jpg

32-hole Campagnolo Chorus rear hub to replace one that died. So hard to find one that wasn't silly money!

beans wrote: »
    332307134569_1.jpg

32-hole Campagnolo Chorus rear hub to replace one that died. So hard to find one that wasn't silly money!

I was thinking, crikey that's a fookin massive ugly looking hub till I realised that they're baby hands :)

I was thinking, crikey that's a fookin massive ugly looking hub till I realised that they're baby hands :)

Can you imagine? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Started piecing together bits for a groupset swap. Initially I had planned to buy a complete Ultegra together but brought some personal plans forward meaning I couldn't justify the outlay in a single hit.

Picked up derailleurs and a crankset here though for not a lot of money. I have a KMC gold chain and cassette already and already using Ultegra brakes so now I just need to find a brand new/mint set of levers for less than the price of a bag of peanuts :pac:

Advertisement