Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bike related thing is in the post to you right now ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

cletus wrote: »
    The seesense handlebar bag is supposedly in the post to me, having been preordered back at the start of August

*edit* it's no longer in the post, it's now on my bike

Same here, just landed today along with my Penbarras shoes from Sports pursuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Not in the post as such, but got a 1000 lumen front light on Fri for the work commute. Tried it out this morning, all good. I only intend using it for the dark, unlit country roads on the run as I have a 400l for the urban sections as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,370 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

bottles cambleback podiums (damn you bottles thread !)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,889 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Garmin 130. I've been using my phone to track my rides for the last few years, not really pushed about knowing my current speed but the phone has run out of juice on a couple of longer rides, figured it was time to get a proper computer. plus I like gadgets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭cletus

Set of Panaracer Gravelking SK in 700/38

I had considered the 43's, but they seem to roll a bit slower, and I'd like to be able to spin along on the road too.

Thes 38's seem to fit as 40's, so a direct size swap for what's on the bike at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

pair of nanoflex armwarmers. And since you're there, a pair of toe covers, and a couple of water bottles.

Feck sake - can't be trusted near a keyboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

Speed and Cadence sensors, few pairs of cleats and a rear light.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

New helmet from Muziker (taking a risk?) for the MTB plus a new Garmin mount from Tredz.
    New bike = piles of stuff I desperately need to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

new shorts, gloves and toe covers from galibier just in the door now
    cheap ass saver mudguards from amazon to lash on mine and the kids bikes for winter
    24 flashing lights for a bike to school thing we are doing this week

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Pair of bibshorts & winter tights from Santini, discount of 15% if you're signed up to their site. Must be someone's birthday soon!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Kickr Core from LBS. Time to upgrade from the Flux S.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

thekooman wrote: »
    Kickr Core from LBS. Time to upgrade from the Flux S.

I'm thinking of the exact same update - please post as to how you find the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭byrnem31

Ordered these today after getting pissed on again with soaking wet feet. 30 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭burger1979

Castelli nanoglex bib tights
    endura fs260 overshoes in red
    endura fs260 skull cap
    seat post clamp (bolt in mine sheared in two whilst tightening it)
    torque wrench (see clamp situation)
    carbon paste (see clamp situation)
    2no baselayers
    electrolytes 3no tubes
    disc pads - 2no sets
    maybe mrs k. will get me a galibier mistral jacket for my bday soon????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭secman

Picked up a Wahoo Tickr today, one of the fasteners broke away from the strap on Saturdays spin.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

secman wrote: »
    Picked up a Wahoo Tickr today, one of the fasteners broke away from the strap on Saturdays spin.

Same happened to me (after 9 months). Took a pic and mailed it to Wahoo, had a replacement in the post 48hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭RurtBeynolds

Wahoo kickr and Canyon AL 6 Endurace. Birthday presents too myself.

Been riding an old bike off done deal to see if I 'got' into it, with the intention of splashing out for my birthday if I was. With the season changing though decided to go for cheaper bike and kickr instead.

The kickr is in transit but probably wait another month for the bike :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I have some See Sense ACE lights on the way, plus some SPD shoes from Decathlon

But also eyeing up a n+1 from canyon :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just received my toe covers, oversocks and light winter gloves from Galibier. :D
    Hoping there's a new Cycliq Fly6 in the post as a replacement for mine which seems to be slowly dying (warranty coincidentally expires next week).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭Macy0161

New drive belt for my Cyclops Hammer Turbo!

• Advertisement

CramCycle wrote: »
    Same happened to me (after 9 months). Took a pic and mailed it to Wahoo, had a replacement in the post 48hours later.

That one was a replacement for one that went after 11 months, the replacement one lasted 21 months so out of warranty.

secman wrote: »
    That one was a replacement for one that went after 11 months, the replacement one lasted 21 months so out of warranty.

I have a spare one or two lying around, Garmin and some other brand if you want me to post you one, drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Wahoo Kickr, tv, fan as well as all the building material for a purpose built outdoor pain cave.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Refractions

Cinelli Via Folli seatpost
    Campagnolo Record headset
    Sealskinz Overshoes

2 bottom brackets
    1 Velotoze shoe cover
    1 buff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Le Col long sleeve jersey. Got a voucher from a Strava challenge and there’s money in my PayPal account from selling some parts so it’s a good deal. Haven’t got any of their kit yet, but I’ve read good reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

My Le Col jersey arrived and I’m very impressed. Even the packaging was nice.
    Can’t wait to wear it now..

Muc off power washer and cleaning kit

Pair of Pirelli tyres, as they are meant to be easier to get on and off than Contis. I spent far too long in the last week, wrestling GP4000s and (esp) 5000s off and onto carbon rims. Will keep the Contis for alloy wheels, where I am less bothered about using brute force and ignorance.

• Advertisement

My Le Col jersey arrived and I’m very impressed. Even the packaging was nice.
    Can’t wait to wear it now..

The 'premium cycling gear' habit is a lifelong expense. Be warned.

Advertisement