Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCSI Pharmacy without chemistry?

• 25-08-2015 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hey everyone, i am going into 6th year now, and I was thinking about doing pharmacy while I was in ty but thought I would prefer a career in finance or medicine so I did physics and biology but not chemistry. I am now regretting it as I believe pharmacy is the course for me. I know I can do it in RCSI without chemistry but will I be lost during the course or will they start off by teaching the basics as not everyone has it at lc level? I'd love to hear from anyone who has done the course themselves. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Edrees98

Yeah, I am wondering the same too, I'm really angry that I didn't do chemistry, we should be informed of the requirements for these sort of courses that have specific subjects that you need to do !

Advertisement