Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you buy today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    I'm just ordering this at the moment too ! :)

Mine arrived today and they are lovely. Now to wait for another 6 weeks to put them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Immy wrote: »
    Mine arrived today and they are lovely. Now to wait for another 6 weeks to put them on.

So jealous ! Can't wait to get mine now ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Pootis

Found some really nice cushions in Powerscourt gift shop. Pricey but very very pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

It's here!

I was let loose in heatons today, credit card in hand, no kids!!! Got a new table runner and napkins, a fetching elf apron, some beautiful tree decorations, christmas pjs for and the kids, and maybe one or two other things

I also got the most beautiful musical snow globe in tkmaxx, will post pics once the kids are in bed

• Advertisement

I got it ! My christmas bathroom set from heatons!

Missed those, I really wanted to buy more today but I felt judged by all the people buying halloween decorations!

Heatons have 6ft christmas trees for €25, so I know where to go if I miss out on lidl next week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I WANT TO RUSH TO HEATONS!!!

Meanwhile, making do with Dealz, an owl-shaped tealight holder. For a collector of owls.

This is definitely my favourite purchase so far

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mark26ireland

Anybody think ikea is worth a trip for Christmas stuff this year? last year I didn't really think there was anything that stood out

• Advertisement

Nobody panic ! But woodies in carlow had a 10 foot christmas tree for sale... :o:)

Missed those, I really wanted to buy more today but I felt judged by all the people buying halloween decorations!

Heatons have 6ft christmas trees for €25, so I know where to go if I miss out on lidl next week

I know right! Everyone was in the queue with reduced halloween decorations and costumes and me there happy out with my Christmas stuff trying to politely ignore the stares :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Was in Heatons myself today also. Bought both the miniture & big version of the Mistletoe & Pine scented candles.

Also got my nana's present so 1 down! 3 more to go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got a pink throw in Penneys the other day but I wanted to change it for a grey one so my husband kindly went there to change it for me today. He's a total genius because rather than getting a plain grey one he got a grey one with an 'alpine landscape' pattern on it. It's subtly Christmassy and so cosy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I bought a toy Christmas village on ebay and am so excited about it. It will satisfy my wish for a Christmas village display while surviving the attentions of a 3 year old. This is a picture of part of it.:)
    Picture_17.png
    image hosting over 5mb

Has anyone seen any bedspreads for a kingsized beds. I've got my eye on one on ebay and have to buy it soon if I want it for most of December. But I'm sure that the minute I find it, I'll see an amazing one in the shops. I loved, loved, loved the patchwork one that was in Penney's last year for a single bed but rarely see anything for a kingsize. Especially as I want a bedspread rather than duvet cover. This is the one I'm probably getting, I think with some Christmas cushions it would look great.
    Picture_21.png
    image upload

Those are fab, are they ceramic? Can't see ceramic surviving my son this year.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

M&S do lovely Christmassy king size bed sets!

iguana wrote: »
    I
    Those are fab, are they ceramic? Can't see ceramic surviving my son this year.

Hi yes they are ! I have them going in a downstairs bathroom that my youngest has no access to so they should survive the year !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I got my Christmas tablecloth with runner in Guineys in town delighted with feel like opening it ironing it and putting on the table :Do heading to blanch in awhile to check out new Christmas shop,

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Bought my first Christmas presents yesterday :D Only one person 'done' and some small things for other people but it's a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Was in dunnes yesterday and they have some really nice Christmas stuff! They are gone very fancy this year and have the frankincense and myrrh candles etc and brown Thomas style decorations, just in case anyone is interested...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Got my Christmas plates in TK Maxx today!

Got a train to go around the Christmas tree, it lights up and plays jingle bells!!!

Also got a garland for the fire place, some beautiful red candle holders and oh, yes, what was it, oh yes another christmas tree!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭rsl1976

I bought a lovely family of reindeer wood carving from a girl on Facebook. On mobile so not sure how to post pictures

Tea light holders in lidl, some really nice ones

Went a bit mad in Lidl today buying led candles (much safer with kids and dogs in house :) ) and a very large net curtain for the hedge outside ! One happy little elf here today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Got some more pressies today card game tablecloths and some nice books

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I got this today. Hello new tree.

2hhlytv.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hello new tree! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Ooohh, where'd you get it??

I bought these just now, before that 20% off on M&S online ended. €38 with free delivery. They will look beautiful on my couch! :D

367421.jpeg

• Advertisement

Alicat wrote: »
    Ooohh, where'd you get it??

I bought these just now, before that 20% off on M&S online ended. €38 with free delivery. They will look beautiful on my couch! :D

Home store and more. I love the cushions!! MUST HAVE.

Advertisement