Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Placed order 10 days ago and heard nothing since...

Options
  • 26-08-2015 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I currently have a broadband provider who I am relatively happy with, but would like more speed. I have had terrible experience with eircom service ten years ago but said I'd give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Ten years is a good chance to improve right? Your company have not started well. 

My order was placed 17thAug, while I was chatting online with one of your reps, 'N'. 'N' was a bullsh/tter. I know this because he told me he would process my order immediately. He, however, did not ask for my email or any details that would allow him to do so.  I have the transcript if needed.

Anyways once my order was placed I received my Thank You email assuring me that '[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your eircom order will be confirmed within 2 working days by email to the email address you have included on your application. .....' [/font] eh nope....

For some inexplicable reason in the 21st century your order confirmation emails do not have an order reference number so I have pmed my email to the reps account. Please find out what is happening to my order.

aka Ishur

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    Hi there,

I currently have a broadband provider who I am relatively happy with, but would like more speed. I have had terrible experience with eircom service ten years ago but said I'd give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Ten years is a good chance to improve right? Your company have not started well. 

My order was placed 17thAug, while I was chatting online with one of your reps, 'N'. 'N' was a bullsh/tter. I know this because he told me he would process my order immediately. He, however, did not ask for my email or any details that would allow him to do so.  I have the transcript if needed.

Anyways once my order was placed I received my Thank You email assuring me that '[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your eircom order will be confirmed within 2 working days by email to the email address you have included on your application. .....' [/font] eh nope....

For some inexplicable reason in the 21st century your order confirmation emails do not have an order reference number so I have pmed my email to the reps account. Please find out what is happening to my order.

aka Ishur
    Sorry to hear this Aka Ishur

Could you please forward that PM specifically to me? Also, please include the address of where you requested service including your full name.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement