Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TurboGrafx/PC Engine 3 in 1 Super CD

Options
  • 26-08-2015 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Super CD 3 in 1 disc for the TG16/PCe CD
    POST\COLLECTION: Either offered
    PRICE: €50
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash/paypal

For sale is a 3 in 1 Super CD for the TG16 CD or PC Engine CD. It contains three games (Bonks Adventure, Bonks Revenge, and Gate of Thunder...there's also a fourth hidden game on the disc - Bomberman - which can be accessed via inputting a code on the games menu screen). The game is in mint condition, case is perfect, disc is mint, and all three manuals are present and in excellent condition.

If postage is required, this will be at buyers expense and registered post will be the only option. If using paypal, buyer will pay the fees.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Price dropped. If you look at ebay completed listings you can see this tends to go for upwards of $80 in not great condition. This is near mint :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Myrddin wrote: »
    Price dropped. If you look at ebay completed listings you can see this tends to go for upwards of $80 in not great condition. This is near mint :)

:eek:
    I need to do better research before I sell on stuff!! :pac:

Great games they are. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    :eek:
    I need to do better research before I sell on stuff!! :pac:

Great games they are. :)

When initially pricing it, I was just going off the price of Bonks Adventure (which comes in a cd jewel case). This 3 in 1 version though, is a lot less common & worth a bit more than the bare game (obviously, as it includes two other games). I think I took a small hit on the price of the Duo itself so if I can move this on then I'll be happy :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Screw it, I'll take it. I need something other than cho aniki for my duo!

Grand, will pm you now :)

• Advertisement

Sold to Retr0, thanks again :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement