Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order status

Options
  • 26-08-2015 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I rang on Monday to order efibre in my new house. On the phone the lady told me that she would call me later that day to confirm my order, she got my details (address, phone, name), yesterday I got a text saying my phone was activated, but no call to confirm the order.

Is there a way to find out if my order has been placed to arrange a technician out?

Edit :have no account number yet either

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

richieffff wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I rang on Monday to order efibre in my new house. On the phone the lady told me that she would call me later that day to confirm my order, she got my details (address, phone, name), yesterday I got a text saying my phone was activated, but no call to confirm the order.

Is there a way to find out if my order has been placed to arrange a technician out?

Edit :have no account number yet either
    Hi richieffff

I'll look in to this for you, could you please PM me the address of where you ordered service and your full name?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Hi richieffff

I'll look in to this for you, could you please PM me the address of where you ordered service and your full name?

Thanks
    Al

PM sent, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

richieffff wrote: »
    Hi richieffff

Thanks
    Al

PM sent, thanks
    PM sent in reply richieffff :)

Al

Advertisement