Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib bank alerts keep going into my junk email

Options
  • 26-08-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I have an eircom.net email account and I have signed up to aib bank alerts.

These bank alerts are alerts that aib bank sends out to me to let me know that there is a certain balance in my bank account.

All these alerts are going into my eircom.net and then they are going into my junk email folder.

What I would like to do is to remove these alerts from my junk email folder and place them into my normal email folder.

I have tried to mark these emails as not spam but they keep going back into the spam folder.
    Can you please advise please.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭kala85

any update or help on this ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kala85 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have an eircom.net email account and I have signed up to aib bank alerts.

These bank alerts are alerts that aib bank sends out to me to let me know that there is a certain balance in my bank account.

All these alerts are going into my eircom.net and then they are going into my junk email folder.

What I would like to do is to remove these alerts from my junk email folder and place them into my normal email folder.

I have tried to mark these emails as not spam but they keep going back into the spam folder.
    Can you please advise please.

Thank you
    Sorry to hear this kala85

I'm afraid the best advice I can offer is to contact eircoms email support department on Local 1890260260 - If you are no longer an eircom broadband customer you will need to contact 1530277100 (33c per min).

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement