Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod touch screen smashed after fall

• 26-08-2015 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Ok folks,

I've had 4th gen Ipod touch for years with no issues but it fell last weekend and smashed. I had just given it to my daughter so bad timing really.

My question is i have seen places such as www.ipodrepaircentre.ie offering €40 to replace screen and post back. Are these places reputable?

Thanks in advance,

Jones

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

How do you mean 'reputable'? Tax returns and such? :D

Replacing a screen is a fairly straightforward job. €40 isn't a bad price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭jones

haha! Well basically that if i send off the ipod that it ever comes back. Tax - i'm not so worried about. :D

Its an old ipod i'm not going to spend mad money fixing it but €40 seemed reasonable. Just want to make sure the site is kosher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

We use them in work for a few bits and never had any issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

endacl wrote: »
    How do you mean 'reputable'? Tax returns and such? :D

Replacing a screen is a fairly straightforward job. €40 isn't a bad price.

Reputable means are the ok to deal with, trustworthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭jones

Thanks for the feedback. So it seems the website is ok. I'll give them a call today

• Advertisement
Advertisement