If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-47AS650B

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Techmaster wrote: »
    Hi guys,

how does this panel perform? http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200528-viera-tx47as650b.aspx

Is this actually made by Panasonic or is it an OEM panel?

A 6 year warranty is included, yes?

Thanks!
    Hi.

These screens are very good in my opinion. They have been a very fast and steady seller for us.
    Picture wise they look great and have all the extra features of smart and 3D thrown on.
    Priced at 699.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)

The 6 year is not included with this screen but can be purchased for 69.99 Euro.

To be honest I do not know if the panel is made by Panasonic or not. I will try and find this out but its not something I've been asked before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Hi guys,

how does this panel perform? http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200528-viera-tx47as650b.aspx

Thanks!
    Hi.

These screens are very good in my opinion. They have been a very fast and steady seller for us.
    Picture wise they look great and have all the extra features of smart and 3D thrown on.

The 6 year is not included with this screen but can be purchased for 69.99 Euro.

To be honest I do not know if the panel is made by Panasonic or not. I will try and find this out but its not something I've been asked before.
    A lot of the cheaper Panasonic TV's are OEM, if you could find this info out that would be great.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Thanks!
    Hi.

A lot of the cheaper Panasonic TV's are OEM, if you could find this info out that would be great.
    Will see what I can come up with.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

In so far as we are aware the AS650's are manufactured by Panasonic I understand the 300 and possibly some of the 400 series are OEM manufactured - however in the current market many manufacturers use different facilities and most larger facilities are jointly owned or under shared ownership and we could not 100% commit that ANY TV we sell is manufactured by a wholly manufacturer owned facility. 

Apologies we cannot be more helpful - we are just a small retailer on the edge of Europe and we don't have any control over where the products are made :( .

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

In so far as we are aware the AS650's are manufactured by Panasonic I understand the 300 and possibly some of the 400 series are OEM manufactured - however in the current market many manufacturers use different facilities and most larger facilities are jointly owned or under shared ownership and we could not 100% commit that ANY TV we sell is manufactured by a wholly manufacturer owned facility. 

Apologies we cannot be more helpful - we are just a small retailer on the edge of Europe and we don't have any control over where the products are made :( .

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. 

• Advertisement

Can I place an order for the email offer price? With 6 years supercare too please. Will pay in GBP for delivery to Ireland. In stock on Irish site.

Was in stock for delivery on the Irish site only a few hours ago. Now someone's after taking that down, to 'collect in store' only - why? I would like the £399 price + £39 warranty delivered please.

Rang the number this morning, selected option 2, but no-one picked up.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Was in stock for delivery on the Irish site only a few hours ago. Now someone's after taking that down, to 'collect in store' only - why? I would like the £399 price + £39 warranty delivered please.

Rang the number this morning, selected option 2, but no-one picked up.
    Hi Techmaster, have PM'd you

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks Brian, replied.

Thanks Brian, replied.
    Thanks Techmaster - all sorted now :)

• Advertisement

Looking forward to getting my new set, thanks everyone.

Looking forward to getting my new set, thanks everyone.
    You're welcome :)

Brian, pm'd you a few times yesterday but got no reply to the last few messages.

Brian, pm'd you a few times yesterday but got no reply to the last few messages.
    Apologies, i thought John had answered the questions in a seperate post. will pm you now

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.