Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent fruit and veg shops in meath

Options
  • 26-08-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭

Very disappointed with quality of fruit and veg from supermarkets, especially the veg.

Can anyone recommend good fruit/veg shop in meath?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Very disappointed with quality of fruit and veg from supermarkets, especially the veg.

Can anyone recommend good fruit/veg shop in meath?

There is a fruit and veg market every Friday from about 8am in one of the Carparks, I am not sure of the name of the Carpark but it is behind St Marys Church.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Over near ashbourne/ratoath is newbarn farm they have great fresh fruit veg all local produce and really reasonable, the restaurant is amazing too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Red Fred

There is a fruit and veg market every Friday from about 8am in one of the Carparks, I am not sure of the name of the Carpark but it is behind St Marys Church.

I assume you are referring to Navan. That carpark is the Fairgreen, opposite The Solstice Arts Centre. Also try The Big Apple in Ratoath (near SuperValu).

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Red Fred wrote: »
    I assume you are referring to Navan. That carpark is the Fairgreen, opposite The Solstice Arts Centre. Also try The Big Apple in Ratoath (near SuperValu).

Yes, sorry I should have said Navan:rolleyes:

Advertisement