Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen quotes

Options
  • 26-08-2015 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Ive got a few kitchen quotes but I was given a total figure for the units and a figure for the worktop. Has anyone received a quote that has a breakdown of whats actually included in the units quote and a costing for individual items e.g. bins, inserts. I was just wondering is this ever done. Been given total figures makes it very difficult to see if the quote can be reduced. Also, has anyone got a carpenter to make up a kitchen carcass and buy the doors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Minty1212

bdrcm wrote: »
    Ive got a few kitchen quotes but I was given a total figure for the units and a figure for the worktop. Has anyone received a quote that has a breakdown of whats actually included in the units quote and a costing for individual items e.g. bins, inserts. I was just wondering is this ever done. Been given total figures makes it very difficult to see if the quote can be reduced. Also, has anyone got a carpenter to make up a kitchen carcass and buy the doors?

Got my kitchen from Ikea Dublin then myself and a local carpenter installed it. He said that it was one of the best kitchens he had worked on.

Everything is itemised from the handles to the hinges.

Hope it helps

M

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bdrcm

Thanks Minty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Ikea do a good kitchen

Advertisement