Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jarryd Hayne

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,329 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

And after all that, he doesn't make the team. I wonder what the plan is now. Rugby League again?
    It'll be League or Union I'd imagine. Super Rugby is growing all the time and I'm sure one of the Aussie would be interested.

He has no problem picking up a contract in the NRL but there is more money is Super Rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Might want to head back to australia, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't a few French teams making enquiries

• Registered Users Posts: 40,856 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Jailed today for at least 3 years and 8 months (and up to 5 years and 9 months) for sexual assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Jailed today for at least 3 years and 8 months (and up to 5 years and 9 months) for sexual assault.

Wonder will he make the prison team

Advertisement