Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log into 365

Options
  • 26-08-2015 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

I'm using Win 7 and cannot suddenly log into my 365 account using any browser. IE 10 /Firefox/Chrome

I'm running Java 8 v 60

Have you an ideas please?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi guys

I'm using Win 7 and cannot suddenly log into my 365 account using any browser. IE 10 /Firefox/Chrome

I'm running Java 8 v 60

thanks
    Hi Isabel Brave Reactivation,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties logging on, I can confirm that the 365 Online website is operating normally.

Please can you check that that the option to allow sites to set cookies on your browser is enabled. Once you have done this, please close and relaunch your browser.

You can then manually type the web address www.365online.com into your address bar. If you continue to experience difficulties, please call 0818 365 365 and a representative will check some further settings with you.

Thanks again,

Tara C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi guys

I'm running Java 8 v 60

thanks
    Hi Isabel Brave Reactivation,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties logging on, I can confirm that the 365 Online website is operating normally.

Please can you check that that the option to allow sites to set cookies on your browser is enabled. Once you have done this, please close and relaunch your browser.

You can then manually type the web address www.365online.com into your address bar. If you continue to experience difficulties, please call 0818 365 365 and a representative will check some further settings with you.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement