Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New LC Points

• 27-08-2015 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hey,

I understand the LC for 2016 won't be affected by the new grading system (H1, H2 etc.), but how will this work if I were to use my points for the following year?

Seeing as 120 points will go for a H1 does this mean that points will increase across the board?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I imagine the CAO would recalculate your points using the new system. Meaning if you got 600 points (6 A1s) for 2016 entry, you'd get 720 (6 H1s) for 2017 entry.

The only thing that my change is if you're awarded any bonus points for your subjects (not even sure if this will be implemented by then). That'd just increase your points so happy days!

Advertisement