Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Add payee

Options
  • 27-08-2015 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
     I currently live in Poland and I wanted to add the person to the payment but unfortunately I did not manage it because they need the security code should who come into my phone number, but unfortunately does not come (the phone is activated). What I should do now ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

teguila wrote: »
    Hi,
     I currently live in Poland and I wanted to add the person to the payment but unfortunately I did not manage it because they need the security code should who come into my phone number, but unfortunately does not come (the phone is activated). What I should do now ?
    Hi teguila,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you’re having trouble receiving an activation code by text message can we ask that you input a wrong 7 digit code three times, this will trigger a new 7 digit activation code to be sent to you.

If you after you have tried above you are still not receiving above please try the following:
    • Try switching your phone on & off.
    • Make sure your mail box is not full.
    • Make sure you have full coverage.
    • If you are abroad make sure you have international roaming enabled.
    • If the mobile is with a foreign provider, ensure they will forward text messages sent from us to your hand set.
    • Try deleting the beneficiary and add it again.
    • Have you got an anti-virus or firewall that would block the text?
    • Make sure your phone provider allows you to receive text messages from financial institutions.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 teguila

Hi Tara C,

Unfortunately, I could not. So I asked if I could change the address by sending letter or a telephone conversation with the bank because I have no way to do it personally teeth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

teguila wrote: »
    Hi Tara C,

Unfortunately, I could not. So I asked if I could change the address by sending letter or a telephone conversation with the bank because I have no way to do it personally teeth?
    Hi teguila,

Thanks for your reply. 

To change your address on your account when you are unable to receive the security code by text message, please fill in a Change of Details form which you can find here. You will then need to post this form to your account holding branch. 
    If you need the address details of your branch, please find it on our Branch locator at this link.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement