Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no more board games :(

Options
  • 27-08-2015 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

there was an argument among my friends over a rule about 6 weeks ago.
    its funny it was one of those ones where someone takes a look over a the rule book after years of playing the same game (Conquest of nearearth i think it was) and has a slightly different interpretation of the wording, Anyways it wasent a friendly debate, temperatures rose and they wont play board games with one another anymore
    - and i missed the whole thing out in the kitchen making 15 million coffees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Slarkon wrote: »
    there was an argument among my friends over a rule about 6 weeks ago.
    its funny it was one of those ones where someone takes a look over a the rule book after years of playing the same game (Conquest of nearearth i think it was) and has a slightly different interpretation of the wording, Anyways it wasent a friendly debate, temperatures rose and they wont play board games with one another anymore
    - and i missed the whole thing out in the kitchen making 15 million coffees

Post the rules question in the Boardgamegeek forum under "Conquest of nerarth" in the rules section.A lot of times the game designer will answer the question.Get friends to agree before hand that they will abide with whatever is decided/ruled in boardgamegeek.

There's a good chance that the query/dispute has already been answered in the rules section for this game.

Best of luck and happy gaming.:D

Advertisement