Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hehehe, guess what the biggest demographic in gaming is?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I'm all against labels, especially this current trend of people calling themselves trans/human/pans people/potatokin etc. It's all the internet's fault.

Ah here, there's a big difference between someone identifying with being transgender and someone labelling themselves a gamer…

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

12 years a gamer
    Still a noob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah here, there's a big difference between someone identifying with being transgender and someone labelling themselves a gamer…

And here I thought it wasn't gonna get any sillier than the slave/gamer comparison, yet here it is... *headdesk* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I never mentioned transgender, I'm talking about clowns who think they are carpets or watering cans, spend 5 minutes on Tumblr and try not banging your head against a desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Potatoeman wrote: »
    Slave tetris.

slave-tetris-pulled-from-steam-game-after-social-media-backlash-144129127421.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement